Hello Goddess. As you know, my field of expertise in my old life was in international human rights and criminal
We think we all communicate well, and that what we say will be understood and interpreted precisely the way we intend. More often than not, it won’t.
Suppose you’re a parent or have ever come into close contact with a tiny human. In that case, you instinctively
Why do your employees keep leaving? The revolving door of exits is a drain on your time, resources, and money. How can you better recruit and maintain a high performing team of employees who are motivated to stay?
We’ve all had horrible bosses that broke out souls and traumatized us emotionally. However, we learn significant leadership lessons from them, whether this be through good or bad leadership actions.
- Keep Your Stress From Affecting Your Family With These Strategies
- Navigating the Self-Help Maze: How It Derailed My Mental Health Journey
- Reflections on Resilience: The Hardest Life Lessons of the Year
- A Season of Wishes: Embracing Moments, Love, and Solitude this Christmas
- A Mother’s Survival Guide for Fourth Trimester Anxiety